Exciting... Intriguing... Attention-grabbing
This outreach will dive deep into your community through our public school assemblies, city-wide promotion through local media and your congregation's social media and word of mouth. Our goal is for your church to be the center of the community during the Team Impact event. By putting an emphasis on reaching families, we see the men of the community come to our events and literally changing their families lives. If you reach the men, you reach the entire family.
Benefits of Hosting a Team Impact Outreach
- Forge new relationships within your community
- Gain influence in your public schools
- Ignite an attitude of evangelism within your congregation
- Illuminate your community with the gospel
- Crowd your auditorium with new faces
- Establish immediate family growth in your Sunday services
- Inspire all age groups to reach their friends and family
- Baptize scores of new believers during and after the event
- Unify your church around a common soul-winning goal
A Team Impact outreach consists of a multiple night campaign. We have options of five-night and three-night events. We couple the evangelistic church programs with our highly sought after public school assemblies. By holding these secular assemblies in elementary, Jr and Sr high, we are able to get the message out about the church outreach.
The church event is an exciting production that is the key to people who've never been to your church coming to see Team Impact. By weaving testimonies and the gospel presentation throughout the production, we prepare hearts for the call to Christ.
Another amazing benefit to the outreach is your church members playing a valuable role through volunteering throughout the event. With opportunities such as; decision workers, stage crew, social media and marketing, many churches see people who've only been attendees in the past become part of their volunteer team.
Can Our Church Pull This Off?